ENGWE ENGINE PRO
Engwe® Engine PRO – Designed to perfection! Premium quality bike with top-of-the-notch performance like no other. Engine Pro 1000W won the hearts of thousands of users. This top-selling e-bike comes with an upgraded motor, front, and rear (spring-hydraulic) suspension, a lightweight but durable folding frame, a removable battery for up to 120km range, double hydraulic disc brakes, an Intelligent TFT Display, and a really comfortable seat.
ENGWE ENGINE PRO Advanced Fat-Tire 750 W Upgraded Ebike
Engwe ENGINE PRO is a premium electric bike with the best-advanced cycling features. The recently upgraded version is becoming one of the top-selling electric bikes with hundreds of positive feedback and five-star reviews.
Every feature and detail on Engine PRO is upgraded to perfection! The new brushless motor can reach higher hills, longer ranges, and a final speed of an amazing 45 KM/H. Full (front and rear) hydraulic disk brakes offer record-breaking braking safety. Advanced front and rear (hydraulic) suspension with its famous 20 x 4-inch fat tires makes sure the ride is always super comfortable on all terrains, including snow, beach, and other off-road paths. It’s also the reason why the bike feels stable and safe when riding at high speeds of 45 km/h. Differences between Engine Pro and EP-2 PRO are defined in this article.
Engwe ENGINE PRO Main features and advantages-
- The Upgraded 750 W (peak 1000W) Motor offers extreme power in acceleration, hill climbing, and a final speed of 45 KM/H.
- A replaceable 48V16Ah Battery allows long ranges of up to 60km (electric mode). Buy an extra battery!
- Automatic Headlight Control will turn on your headlights as soon as it detects darkness.
- Full Front and Rear (Hydraulic) Shock Absorbers make sure to stabilize the riding experience.
- 20 x 4-inch Fat Tires make riding stable and safe while absorbing shocks from the rough terrain.
- Smart TFT Display with Colors showing speeds (real, average, and maximum), mode, battery level, distance, total mileage, and multiple parameter settings.
- Advanced Hydraulic Disk Brakes are known to offer extremely fast and safe braking.
- Aluminum Alloy Folding Frame keeps its lightweight and strong durability with the possibility to fold.
- USB Port on Handlebar allows you to charge your device such as a smartphone on the go.
- Front and Rear LED Lights brighten up the road at night time, ensuring you are well visible.
- The rear Bike Carrier Rack allows you to carry up to 25 KG of additional weight or a person.
- Auto-Recharge Function (build-in energy-recovery system) charges the battery when riding down the hills.
- Key-locked Battery makes sure no one steals it. Charge it in the bike or take it out.
- 8-Speed Original Shimano® Shifter is used for switching gears from 1 to eight, depending on the needs.
- Cruise Control is a way to lock your speed, in addition, to controlling the speed with a thumb throttle or sensing assist system.
- Attractive Design Find more user photography here or on our Instagram.
Upgraded Advanced Motor with 1000 W of Peak Power Output
The rear wheel has an integrated XingDa hub brushless motor. This recently upgraded brushless 750-watt motor delivers 1000-watt of peak power with the ability to climb 30° inclines. The top speed can be up to 45 km/h (manually regulated) with an optimum range of up to 100 km thanks to the replaceable 48v 16Ah lithium battery.
High-Performance Spring & Hydraulic Dual Suspension
Engine Pro comes with an upgraded front spring hydraulic shock absorber and rear High-performance movement shock absorber. The spring and hydraulic shock absorbers generate more powerful shock absorption. The front suspension is adjustable with the option to lock your settings. Together with fat tires, this ensures one of the most stable and safe rides on all terrains. The ride is truly more comfortable, especially when compared with electric bikes without fat tires.
20 x 4-inch Fat Tires for Beach, Snow, Off-road, and More
Fat tires 20 x 4-inch ( Chaoyang or CST) come highly recommended or even necessary for fast electrical vehicles. As soon as the electric bike reaches a speed over 40 km/h, you need the fat tires for extra stability and your personal safety. They give a better ground grip and absorb all shocks from bumpy terrain together with the hydraulic dual suspension. The recommended tire pressure is 140 kpa. Riding an e-bike with fat tires gives additional riding sensation that feels more similar to riding a motorcycle.
Advanced Hydraulic Oil Disc Brakes by Engwe Engine Pro
It is absolutely essential to have an advanced hydraulic braking system to match the motor power. Engwe Engine Pro comes with front and rears hydraulic oil disc brakes. Hydraulic brakes are known to be the most efficient way of fastly and safely slowing down the high speeds of electric vehicles. Furthermore, the Engine Pro will charge its own battery while braking.
An Upgraded Replaceable 48V16Ah Battery with a Smaller Size and Longer Range
The newly upgraded lithium 48V16Ah battery is smaller in size. Due to the recent upgrade, it can achieve approximately 10% longer range or distances. It ensures long life expectancy. The battery is replaceable, therefore you can charge it when in the bike frame, or take it out and charge it in the apartment. We highly recommended buying an extra battery when ordering a bike, to double the riding distances.
Intelligent TFT Display with Colors and Advanced Settings on Engwe Engine Pro
This smart TFT display will always clearly show you all the important information and more. It offers automatic headlight control, intelligent power display, motor power indication, power assist gear, speed display (including real-time speed, maximum speed, and average speed), mileage display (including single mileage and total mileage), power assist control, ride time, tail light control and USB connection indication. With advanced options, you can control final speeds and many other settings.
Aluminum Alloy Folding Frame – 3 Steps Easy-fold system
The Foldable Aluminum Alloy Frame allows easy folding in 3 steps while keeping its full durability and frame strength. The handlebar and pedals also include a folding design. Although the frame is super strong, it is lightweight aluminium alloy at only 31.6 KG, which is surprisingly low for an e-bike with such high specifications. Although this is a big and strong bike, it still fits in most commercial cars and allows you to transport the bike across the country.
Front 48 V LED Ambient Headlight and Red LED Taillight – Automatic Headlight Control
The Engwe Engine PRO comes with a front light, and rear taillight, making the bike visible in any riding condition. This ensures extra safety in the dark. The front light is using 48 V of working voltage with a high-power LED chip that is lighting up to 20 square meters. The rear red light ensures visibility from vehicles behind. The front headlight has automatic headlight control, which means the bike’s sensors will turn it on or off, depending on daytime or nighttime.
Multiple Riding modes with Engwe Engine Pro Pedal Mode, Pedal Assist mode, Throttle mode
Pedal mode is simply pedalling, without any motor assistance. On Pedal Assist Mode, you pedal but electric assistance gives you additional power. You keep the natural pedalling feeling while easily reaching double the speed and triple the distance without getting tired. In Throttle mode pedalling is not required as you control the speed with a throttle and use the e-bike more like a motorcycle.
The rear Bike Carrier Rack on Engwe Engine Pro
Engine Pro e-bike comes with a strong and durable rear carrier, like no other. As the carrier is extra enforced, it can carry luggage of 90 kilograms or even an extra person. It works best with Engwe bike rack bags, that hold up to 25kg and can potentially carry 2 extra batteries for record-breaking long rides. The rear aluminium mudguard is double attached under the rear carrier.
Premium Quality by Engwe®🏆
Engwe® is dedicated to producing the most advanced electric bicycles by following the newest techniques and highest quality and production standards. Understanding that a good e-bike is not all that matters, Engwe® created an outstandingly cheap pricing model. ENGINE PRO is a winner of premium design with the most advanced cycling features!
Engwe Engine Pro Package includes
- ENGINE Pro e-bike (75% pre-assembled)
- One Replcable 48V13Ah Lithium Battery (in frame)
- Battery Charger
- Assembly Tools
- User Manual
Engwe Engine Pro Terms and Policies
- Read our Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Some countries have local law limitations (Open Wikipedia). If this concerns you, we recommend choosing Engwe Engine X.
- Find more user photography here or on our Instagram.
Specification: ENGWE ENGINE PRO
41 reviews for ENGWE ENGINE PRO